It is set to open up new possibilities in window automation. Being a self-powered operator means there is no cabling required, making installation quick and easy to both new and existing windows.
This product sees Arens’ expertise in window actuators combined with solar cell and rechargeable battery technology from Dynaveil, to produce a solar window actuator like no other on the market.
The actuator has been specifically designed to optimise the charge rate, as well as minimise power consumption. This has been done without compromising the performance or reliability of the actuator, ensuring it is ideal in both commercial and domestic applications.
What sets the Arens Solar Chain Winder and Remote Control apart from the others on the market?
- Uses solar cell and rechargeable battery technology that has been on the market for over four years
- With the Dynaveil technology in mind, the actuator has been specifically designed to both optimise the charge rate, as well as minimise power consumption
- The rechargeable battery in the actuator has an expected life of between seven and ten years
- Multiple remote controls can be programmed to operate a single actuator
- Provides the convenience of being able to operate your window actuators, internal and external motorised blinds from a single remote control
- In rooms with low sunlight, or if additional power is needed, the solar chain winder can be charged with any standard USB charger
- Arens Solar Chain Winders can be integrated with a Building Management System, including BACnet and KNX
When will it be available on the market?
The solar chain winder is set to be available on the market very soon. So if you are planning a project, or looking for a motorised chain winder to fit to existing windows keep our solar chain winder in mind.
If you have any further queries about the Arens Solar Chain Winder or the programmable remote control, please refer to the Solar section of our website. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us for further information and advice.