UCS Ulysses Linear Actuator
The 24V UCS Ulysses Actuator is commonly used for the automation of louvres. This slimline linear actuator is not restricted to use on louvres, it can also be installed to operate a wide range of high level windows in domestic and commercial buildings.
It allows for integration with the full range of Arens Ventilation Controllers, various Building Management Systems or can be operated by the occupant using a simple wall mounted switch to provide the ideal natural ventilation system for you.
- IP 65 weather protection rating makes the actuator ideal for internal or external use
- Neat, slimline body (34 mm diameter)
- Front or back fixing (back bracket to be ordered separately)
- Supplied with 1.5m of cable as standard
- Available ex stock in 180 mm stroke and as a special indent in 300 mm stroke
- Ideal for domestic and commercial use
- May be used on windows of any level or in banks of windows
- When required stroke may be shortened to meet Australian safety standards
- Integrates with all Arens Ventilation Controllers
- Support for C-Bus and other Building Management System