Chain Actuator 200N
This electric window chain actuator is ideal for surface mounting in both smoke ventilation and natural ventilation systems.
It is ideally used to remotely operate high level top hung, bottom hung and casement windows.
- to be used together with ±24V control units or control units with MotorLink™
- can be used together with Espagnolette WMB
- external safety edge can be connected directly to the actuator (actuator version ’E’)
- synchronisation of up to four window actuators on a single window frame – no need for an external synchronisation module
- genuine position feedback and three speeds when using with MotorLink™ MotorControllers
- soft close
- easy mounting
- the electronics in this actuator can be programmed to suit specific requirements i.e. pressure and traction force, stroke, speed and sound level
- built-in electronic load switch-off/end stop
- electronic actuator with micro controller
- the actuator has an integrated reverse function to ensure a prolonged life span of the window gaskets
Mount the actuator so the bottom of the housing (marked with a yellow label) faces towards the centre of the window.