Chain Actuator 200N
This chain actuator is ideal for surface mounting to operate high level windows in both smoke ventilation and natural ventilation systems. The electronics in this actuator can be programmed to suit specific requirements – i.e. pressure and traction force, stroke, speed and sound level.
It should be noted that it is not appropriate for roof windows.
- to be used together with ±24V control units or control units with MotorLink™
- can be used together with Espagnolette WMB
- external safety edge can be connected directly to the actuator (actuator version ’E’)
- synchronisation of up to four window actuators on a single window frame – no need for an external synchronisation module
- genuine position feedback and three speeds when using MotorLink™ MotorController
- soft close
- the electronics in this actuator can be programmed to suit specific requirements i.e. pressure and traction force, stroke, speed and sound level
- built-in electronic load switch-off/end stop
- electronic actuator with micro controller
- the actuator has an integrated reverse function to ensure a prolonged life span of the window gaskets
- easy mounting