Arens Compact Chain Actuator
The Arens Compact Electric Chain Winder is a 24V operator that is commonly used for the automation of high level commercial and residential windows.
Providing a high level of flexibility and reliability, it is commonly used in many natural ventilation systems. It can allow for occupant control, partially or fully controlled natural ventilation, when used in conjunction with the Arens Ventilation Controllers, or even integrated with a Building Management System.
Combining quiet and smooth operation with a slimline design, it provides minimal aesthetic interruption for occupants.
If your windows are over 1200mm wide, we recommend our 24 V Vega Synchro Actuator (with built-in synchronisers) to allow for two points of attachment to help prevent bending and twisting of the window frame and comply with manufacturers recommendations.
- This slimline chain winder measures 380 mm in length, 34 mm high and 44 mm deep
- A double link stainless steel chain gives an opening of 300 mm standard with 200/400mm available on special indent
- Quiet and smooth operation
- The operator comes with 1.5 m cable and pivot brackets as standard
- Available ex stock in 24 VDC
- Standard colours are clear anodised and anotec black
- Ideal for domestic and commercial use.
- May be used on windows of any level or in banks of windows.
- When required chains may be shortened to meet Australian safety standards.
- Integrates with all Arens Ventilation Controllers.
- Support for C-Bus and other Building Management Systems.