Chain Actuator 300N
This programmable 24VDC chain actuator is ideal for surface mounting in smoke ventilation and natural ventilation systems.
Ideally it is installed to allow remote operation of high level top hung, bottom hung, or pivoting windows.
The actuator can be used together with espagnolette WMB8xx.
The actuator is approved according to EN 12101-2 with selected profiles – please contact WindowMaster for further information.
The electronics in this actuator can be programmed to suit specific requirements – i.e. pressure and traction force, stroke, speed/sound level
Actuator and chain brackets to be ordered separately.
- to be used together with ±24V control units or control units with MotorLink™
- can be used together with espagnolette WMB
- external safety edge can be connected directly to the actuator (actuator version ’E’)
- synchronisation of up to four window actuators – no need for an external synchronisation module
- genuine position feedback and three speeds when using control unit with MotorLink™
- soft close
- the electronics in this actuator can be programmed to suit specific requirements
- i.e. pressure- and traction force, stroke, speed/sound level
- built-in electronic load switch-off/end stop
- electronic actuator with micro controller
- the actuator has an integrated reverse function to ensure a prolonged life span of the window gaskets
- easy mounting