Arens Smart Switch Controller
The Arens Smart Switch controller is ideal if you require a manual open and close option for high level windows in your building or room.
Integration with other building systems is possible and allows for high level windows to be opened and closed as these systems see fit. This provides for a degree of control over the natural ventilation system that may not exist if you are solely relying on occupants to operate these windows. It is compatible with the complete range of Arens Electric Chain Winders and Linear Actuators.
- Low-force tactile switches
- May be configured to provide either momentary switching for partial operation or latch switching for one-touch operation
- Provides indicators that show the direction of actuator operation
- Is available in portrait or landscape
- May control up to forty Arens relay boards
The Smart Switch is mounted in a Clipsal Series 2000 flush switch plate enabling easy mounting to interior walls.
Power to operate the panel is either through a 1.5 A plug pack or connection to auxiliary power output of Arens Relay Module.
- Master Open – will open windows when a switch closure is detected.
- Master Close – will close windows when a switch closure is detected.
- Open – pull to ground when open is requested for up to 45 seconds.
- Close – pull to ground when close is requested for up to 45 seconds.
- Auto close timer – windows are closed after 1 to 8 hours of last operation.
- Latching – After open or close is pressed and released windows continue to operate. May be stopped by pressing either the open or close switch.