The Arens CAT Winder is ideal for windows at various heights, with operation of low level windows possible with a handle and high level windows with an eyelet and extension pole. Being hand operated and easy to install makes the CAT Winder a very cost effective option.
CAT Winder Features
- Suitable for windows over 300mm high
- Maximum possible window opening of 260mm
- Available in black, light grey and white
- Inverter bracket is powder coated to match the winder
- Extension pole can extend up to 3 metres to operate high level windows (sold separately)
- Please see technical specifications for maximum allowable window weights
CAT Winder Applications
Low level top-hinged windows
- Low level top-hinged windows can be operated using a CAT Winder with a handle
- Installation is quick and easy
- Operation is simple, with the occupant winding the handle to open or close the window as they desire.
High level top-hinged windows
- If you have a top-hinged window that is out of reach, the CAT Winder with an eyelet can be installed and operated using an extension pole.
- It is important to note that the CAT Winder must be installed upside down, with an inverter bracket, to allow the eyelet to be at an appropriate angle for operation with the extension pole
- The inverter bracket is powder coated to match the colour of the winder.
- Please note: if the window has blinds, a CAT Winder with an inverter bracket may not be suitable, as it will protrude from the window sill and impede the blinds from operating.
Skylights and roof windows
- As skylights and roof windows are commonly out of reach for occupants to operate, a CAT Winder with an eyelet will need to be installed.
- Operation can then take place using an extension pole.
- When the CAT Winder is mounted to operate skylights and roof windows, an inverter bracket is not required as the eyelet will already be at an appropriate angle for operation with an extension pole.