UCS Quasar Chain Winder Range
The UCS Quasar Chain Winder Range encompasses the 24V Quasar Chain Winder and the 24V Quasar Synchro Chain Winder. These remote window winder are ideal when looking for a larger opening for your high level windows, with the maximum stroke length being 500mm.
Both the Quasar and Quasar Synchro can be operated by the occupant using a simple wall mounted switch, any of the Arens Ventilation Controllers or a Building Management System, to provide your building with natural ventilation. If the project calls for it, the Quasar range are also suitable for use in Smoke Ventilation Systems.
Quasar Chain Winder
This heavy duty electric chain winder features a strong stainless steel, double link chain that exits from the centre of the casing, with a maximum stroke length of 500mm.
- The Quasar chain actuator is housed in a narrow line section 47 mm × 32 mm.
- The chain winder comes with 1.5m of cable and pivot brackets as standard.
- Suitable for installation on Smoke and Heat Extraction Systems.
- Available in light grey powdercoat finish
If window width is between 1200mm – 4800mm wide two or more UCS Quasar Synchro Chain actuators should be used to avoid twisting of the frame and to comply with manufacturer recommendations.
Quasar Synchro Chain Winder
- Synchro version is equipped with an integrated speed synchronisation control board that allows the mounting a maximum of 4 Synchro Quasars Chain Winders on a single sash.
- Should one winder stop all other synchronised winders stop immediately to ensure there is no twisting of the window.
Alternatively, the Vega Synchro Chain Winder is also appropriate for windows greater than 1200mm wide.
- Ideal for domestic and commercial use.
- May be used on windows of any level or in banks of windows.
- Synchro model used for windows wider that 1200mm.
- When required chains may be shortened to meet Australian safety standards.
- Integrates with all Arens Ventilation Controllers.
- Support for C-Bus and other Building Management Systems.
Quasar BMSline PLUS
- Supplied with a 3M eight wire (voltage supply, synchorisation, local switch)
- Pre-installed connector on the external side of the actuator for the connection to the set-up kit
- Parameter set up can occur before or during installation on site
- Can be installed for Natural Ventilation
- Local switching and synchronisation with other actuators on the same window also possible
Quasar BMSline ADV
- Supplied with no power or data cables
- The installer can choose how many wires are needed for the application and the correct connection to the electronic board
- Parameter setting can be done before, during or after installation
- Can be installed for Natural Ventilation and/or a Smoke Ventilation System
- Local switching and synchronisation with other actuators on the same window is possible
- Integration with Building Management Systems takes place through a gateway