UCS Quasar L Chain Winder
The Quasar L provides the greatest stroke length in the Arens Electric Window Winder Range. The two longest chain lengths, 750mm and 1000mm, should only be used for the remote control of bottom hung windows.
It can be operated by the occupant using a simple wall mounted switch, any of the Arens Ventilation Controllers or a Building Management System to provide your building with natural ventilation. The Quasar L Window Chain Winder is also suitable for use in smoke ventilation systems.
This heavy duty chain winder features a strong, stainless steel, double link chain that exits from the centre of the casing.
- The Quasar L chain winder is housed in a narrow line section – 37 mm × 72 mm
- Available with 3 different strokes 600 mm, 750 mm or 1000 mm (750 mm and 1000 mm are only for bottom hung windows)
- The chain winder comes with 1.5 m of cable and pivot brackets as standard
- Available in anotec silver grey powdercoat finish
- Available ex stock in 24 VDC
If the window is greater than 1200mm wide the UCS Vega Synchro Chain Winder (with built in synchronisers) may be more suitable. This will allow for two points of attachment to prevent bending and twisting of the window frame from occurring and meet manufacturer recommendations.
Quasar L BMSline PLUS
- Supplied with a 3M eight wire cable (voltage supply, synchronisation, local switch)
- Pre-installed connector on the external side of the actuator for connection to the set-up kit
- Parameter set up can occur before or during installation on site
- Can be installed for Natural Ventilation
- Local switching and synchronisation with other actuators on the same window also possible
Quasar L BMSline ADV
- Supplied with no power or data cables
- The installer can choose how many wires are needed for the application and the correct connection to the electronic board
- Parameter setting can be done before, during or after installation
- Can be installed for Natural Ventilation and/or a Smoke Ventilation System
- Local switching and synchronisation with other actuators on the same window is possible
- Integration with Building Management Systems takes place through a gateway
- Ideal for domestic and commercial use
- May be used on windows of any level or in banks of windows
- When required chains may be shortened to meet Australian safety standards
- Integrates with all Arens Ventilation Controllers
- Support for C-Bus and other Building Management Systems